Afghanistan, after winning the first match with ease pushed Bangladesh to a do-or-die situation as both the teams will lock horns for the 2nd T20I today.
Afghanistan, on the other hand, will look to overcome the glitches they had in the top-order the other night. Their bowling department needs a little revamp as well.
Here are the players to watch out for:
Samiullah Shenwari– His swashbuckling knock of 18 balls 36 played a vital role in driving Afghanistan to 167 in the last match.
Shafiqullah– Backed by a good domestic season, Shafiqullah can be dangerous down the order, and the last match was evidence for that.
Mahmudullah– Be it batting or bowling, Mahmudullah will be the first person to step up for the team.
Liton Das– Bangladesh will be looking for a big score from either of the openers, and Liton Das will hold the key in their batting today.
What: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, May 7, 20:00 IST
Where: Rajiv Gandhi International cricket stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Conditions: a Typical Hyderabadi pitch that provides support for the bowlers.
RCB is under pressure to win all the matches whereas SRH is sitting pretty on top without much pressure. The lack of consistency has hurt the team.
RCB: Parthiv Patel (w), Brendon McCullum, Virat Kohli(c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Murugan Ashwin/Washington Sundar, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
SRH: Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Hales, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul
Crickingduels Fantasy Cricket Probable XI
In a virtual do-or-die encounter, Mumbai Indians will face off against Kolkata Knight Riders. Among the two teams, Mumbai Indians will face the pressure. One more loss and they will be knocked out from the tournament. Whereas, KKR is in a better position in the table.
Here are the crickingduels fantasy cricket picks for the match:
Last match crickingduels fantasy points: 123
The young kid was promoted up the order the other night, he played a long innings to take his team home.
Last match crickingduels fantasy points: 110
The KKR captain is averaging about 60 in T20s since 2017 IPL. The new finisher for the Indian team has played some memorable knocks here as well.
Last match crickingduels fantasy points: 30
The perfect wicket-taker for the Mumbai Indians team. His first spell versus Punjab led the team to the win.
Last match crickingduels fantasy points: 20
It is essential that he gives a good start for the team which he hasn’t done yet. He struggles against the deliveries that came back in.
The crickingduels fantasy cricket will suggest you to avoid picking these three players in your team.
1. Barinder Sran: The pacer was taken for runs in the last match and might be replaced by Mohit Sharma. Still, Mohit Sharma is not the ideal bowling option as well. Indore will offer spin so make sure you have spinners in your team.
2. Aaron Finch: The Australian cricketer hasn’t performed well in this IPL and in order to strengthen the middle-order Ashwin might bring Miller back into the team.
3. Ishan Kishan: KL Rahul is the better option here compared to Kishan. Also, in the last two matches, he hasn’t found his timing right.
Three players to watch out for:
1. Rohit Sharma: a Few days back, Rohit Sharma smashed joint fastest ton against Sri Lanka in this very venue. Can he repeat again to take Mumbai well past the line?
2. Hardik Pandya: Though he failed to take his team over the line twice now, from the fantasy point of view, he is consistent with both bat and ball.
3. Ankit Rajpoot: The pacer was the man of the match in both the matches he played. His consistent yorkers and his pace variation will play a vital role at Indore.